The 25 questions:
1. What is your STORY?
2. Do you BELIEVE that you are creative?
3. Are you a CONSUMER or a creator?
4. Do you have a clear WHY?
5. Do you know what you love to DO?
6. Do you want to create GREAT VALUE?
7. Do you feel your work is SHARE worthy?
8. Do you have the RIGHT TOOLS?
9. Do you have the SKILLS?
10. Do you have a CREATIVE SPACE?
11. What are your INSPIRATIONS?
12. Do you have supportive HABITS?
13. Do you FINISH what you begin?
14. Are you willing to put in the EFFORT?
15. Are you willing to make the TIME?
16. Can you ENGAGE with the problem?
17. Can you stay in the DISCOMFORT zone?
18. Can you work despite great FEAR?
19. Are you friends with FAILURE?
20. Are you fine with SUCCESS?
21. Can you observe, CONNECT and mix ideas?
22. Are you SHARING your genius?
23. Do you have a MASTERMIND group?
24. Do you try to do everything ALONE?
25. Can you enjoy and allow the JOURNEY?
Now over to you! I would love to hear from you about some of the questions and statements that spark your creativity!