“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” -Paul J. Meyer
At some point in our life or another, we may fall into a productivity slump. We want to do more, and manage time better but we are not sure how to do that. Sometimes we do not feel inspired to make any changes.
Perhaps things are going just fine but you are looking for some inspiration to begin your week with.
I recently wrote a post titled 20 practices that can make you super productive. You can read it here. I decided to take the inspiration from the post and convert it into a slideshare. It took me some time to put together this slideshare and I hope you enjoy it!
Right after the slideshare, the post goes into 28 inspiring quotes on productivity. These quotes have inspired me over the years and I hope they inspire you too.
28 INSPIRING QUOTES ON PRODUCTIVITY
1. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”― Lao Tzu
2. “Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can’t buy more hours. Scientists can’t invent new minutes. And you can’t save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you’ve wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.”– Denis Waitley
3. “Consider everything an experiment.” ― Corita Kent
4. “Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all.”- Peter Drucker
5. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”– Anne Frank
6. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The Sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus” ― Alexander Graham Bell
7. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”― Will Rogers
9. “Luck is not chance, it’s toil; Fortune’s expensive smile is earned.” – Emily Dickinson
10. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Picasso
11. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
12. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi
13. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
14. “Work is a process, and any process needs to be controlled. To make work productive, therefore, requires building the appropriate controls into the process of work.” ― Peter F. Drucker, Management
15. “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”-Stephen Covey
16. “Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake
17. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”– Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.”-Chinese Proverb
20. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” – David Allen
21. “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.”– Eva Young
22. “Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.”– Peter Drucker
23. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
24. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
25. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”– Wayne Gretzky
26. “To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
27. “Happen to things, don’t let things happen to you.”- Stephen Covey
28. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.”- Benjamin Franklin
Now over to you!
Which quote is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!